Take no notice of the blood on the lip I bite


I just woke up this morning, I put on my insecurities

Look at the mirror,

Yes…

There are… my sunken eyes, my big and ugly nose… and my lips out of proportion

Bags underneath the eyes, noticeable lines of expression, greasy long hair

Disordered teeth and a thin body without grace

With the full skin of imperfections,

Without eyes on me, a soul but between thousands

I’m not special

I notice it in my being

In my reflect

In the water

I see in your eyes, you see me like no other

But I can’t see me like myself anymore

Please forgive me

I’ve nothing but my ugly face

My insecurities

And my love

please, take no notice of the blood on the lip I bite.



Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
no pues...tan feo!!!....para saber que está más bueno..papasito!!!!, o depronto serán mis ojos que vieron algo que nadie, ni usted mismo había visto.

Entradas populares de este blog

Sexo sobrenatural

Dibujando calaveras